IP44 Heavy Duty 16 Amp to 32 Amp 240V Adaptor Leads.
- Cable: Nexans Titanex 3G2.5 2.5mm² 3 Core H07RN-F Rubber
- Plug: PCE 013-6 230V 16A 2P+E IP44 Blue Plug (Male)
- Socket: PCE 223-6 230V 32A 2P+E IP44 Blue Socket (Female)
- Terminations: Ferruled
- Heatshrink: 2 x 100mm Clear 2:1 Heatshrink
- Voltage: 220-240V
- Max Current: 16A
- IP Rating: IP44 (IP67 version also available)
- PAT Tested
Assembled to the highest standard, these cables are suitable for all heavy duty industrial, engineering, welding, event, marquee, catering, commercial, and power distribution applications.
Made with the highest quality Nexans Titanex 2.5mm² 3 Core H07RN-F rubber cable, offering exceptional strength and flexibility even in the most demanding environments.
Heavy Duty PCE Blue 16A Male Plug and PCE Blue 32A Female Socket.
Supplied with 100mm of clear 2:1 heatshrink at each end for custom ID marking.
Rated IP44 Splashproof - suitable for temporary outdoor use.
Great care should always be taken when using electrical adaptors as damage can be caused to appliance and/or supply, be sure to never overload your supply. The device being connected to the 32A socket should not pull more than 13A so as not to overload the 13A supply.