16A Plug to 32A Socket 3 Pin 240V IP44 H07RN-F Adaptor Cable16A-32A-BLU-1M
IP44 Heavy Duty 16 Amp to 32 Amp 240V Adaptor Leads.
- Cable: Nexans Titanex 3G2.5 2.5mm² 3 Core H07RN-F Rubber
- Plug: PCE 013-6 230V 16A 3 Pin 2P+E IP44 Blue Plug (Male) - 44mm Outer Diameter
- Socket: PCE 223-6 230V 32A 3 Pin 2P+E IP44 Blue Socket (Female) - 64mm Outer Diameter
- Terminations: Ferruled
- Heatshrink: 2 x 100mm Clear 2:1 Heatshrink
- Voltage: 220-240V
- Max Current: 16A
- IP Rating: IP44 (IP67 version also available)
- PAT Tested
- MPN: 16A-32A-BLU
Assembled in the UK to the highest standard, these cables are suitable for all heavy duty industrial, engineering, welding, event, marquee, catering, commercial, and power distribution applications.
Made with the highest quality Nexans Titanex 2.5mm² 3 Core H07RN-F rubber cable, offering exceptional strength and flexibility even in the most demanding environments.
Heavy Duty PCE Blue 16A Male Plug and PCE Blue 32A Female Socket.
Supplied with 100mm of clear 2:1 heatshrink at each end for custom ID marking.
Rated IP44 Splashproof - suitable for temporary outdoor use.
Great care should always be taken when using electrical adaptors as damage can be caused to appliance and/or supply, be sure to never overload your supply. The device being connected to the 32A socket should not pull more than 16A so as not to overload the 16A supply.