13A Plug to 16A Socket 3 Pin 240V IP44 H07RN-F Cable Adaptor13A-16A-BLU-1M
IP44 Heavy Duty 13 Amp to 16 Amp 240V 3 Pin Mains Power Adaptor Convertor Leads
- Cable: Nexans Titanex 3G1.5 1.5mm² 3 Core H07RN-F Rubber
- Plug: Permaplug HDPT13B 13A 3 Pin Plug (Male)
- Socket: PCE 213-6 230V 16A 3 Pin 2P+E IP44 Blue Socket (Female)
- Terminations: Ferruled
- Heatshrink: 2 x 100mm Clear 2:1 Heatshrink
- Voltage: 220-240V
- Max Current: 13A
- IP Rating: IP44 ( 13A plug must either be indoors or in a rated weatherproof socket enclosure) - (IP67 version also available)
- PAT Tested
- MPN: 13A-16A-BLU
Assembled to the highest standard, these cables are suitable for all heavy duty domestic, industrial, engineering, welding, event, marquee, catering, commercial, site power, workshop, and power distribution applications. Also ideal for caravans and camping.
Made with the highest quality Nexans Titanex 1.5mm² 3 Core H07RN-F rubber cable, offering exceptional strength and flexibility even in the most demanding environments.
Heavy Duty Permaplug 13A Male Plug and PCE Blue 16A Female Socket Coupler.
Supplied with 100mm of clear 2:1 heatshrink at each end for custom ID marking.
Rated IP44 Splashproof - suitable for temporary use outdoors. The 13A plug must either be indoors or in a rated weatherproof socket enclosure.
Great care should always be taken when using electrical adaptors as damage can be caused to appliance and/or supply, be sure to never overload your power supply. The device being connected to the 16A socket should not pull more than 13A so as not to overload the 13A supply.