13 Amp 1 Gang IP54 Mains Extension Lead - H07RN-F Rubber Cable13A-EXT-1G-IP-2M
13 Amp 1 Way Heavy Duty Orange IP Rated 3 Pin Mains Power Extension Leads
- Cable: Nexans Titanex 3G1.5 1.5mm² 3 Core H07RN-F Rubber
- Plug: Masterplug Permaplug HDPT13O-01 13A 3 Pin Plug (Male)
- Socket: Masterplug Permaplug IPS 13A 3 Pin 1 Gang IP Rated Socket (Female) - Socket will accept a normal size 13A plug (not transformers or adaptor plugs), and the waterproof gland will accept a maximum of 1.5mm² cable flex
- Terminations: Ferruled
- Heatshrink: 2 x 100mm Clear 2:1 Heatshrink
- IP Rating: IP54 (13A plug must be placed indoors or in weatherproof enclosure)
- Voltage: 240V
- Max Current / Wattage: 13A / 3120W
- PAT Tested
Assembled to the highest standard, these cables are suitable for all heavy duty domestic, industrial, engineering, welding, event, marquee, catering, commercial, site power, workshop, and power distribution applications.
Made with the highest quality Nexans Titanex 1.5mm² 3 Core H07RN-F rubber cable, offering exceptional strength and flexibility even in the most demanding environments.
Heavy Duty Permaplug Orange 13A Male Plug and 13A 1 Gang IP Rated Female Socket.
Rated IP54 Splashproof - suitable for use outdoors. The 13A plug must either be indoors or in a rated weatherproof socket enclosure.
Supplied with 100mm of clear 2:1 heatshrink at each end for custom ID marking.
Need a different length? Just enquire and we can provide a quotation for your requirements.