Neutrik powerCON 20A Power-in Connector - Grey
The powerCON is a locking 3 conductor equipment AC connector with contacts for line, neutral and pre-mating ground contact. It replaces appliance couplers wherever a very rugged solution in combination with a locking device is needed in order to guarantee a safe power connection.
- Power-in (grey) version with different keying to avoid the possibility of intermating
- Fast and easy twist lock latching system
- Extremely robust and reliable
- Ergonomic design
- Unique Neutrik chuck type strain relief
- Improved kink protection by two-component bushing
- New bushing design avoids unintended opening
- UL, cUL recognized components, VDE certified, SEV approved
- Branded with unique hologram - guarantees genuine and authentic Neutrik product
- Wire size of 14AWG (2.5mm²) and cable outer dimension is 6mm to 15mm
PLEASE NOTE: The powerCON is a connector without breaking capacity, that is the powerCON should not be connected or disconnected under load or live.
Manufacturer Part No.: NAC3FCB