Festoon Lighting String Harness - 20 metre length on either black PVC or RUBBER Cable with 40 Bayonet Cap (BC/B22) Lampholders @ 0.5 metre spacing.
- Overall Length: 22.5 Metres
- No. of Lampholders: 40
- Lampholder Fitting: Bayonet Cap (BC/B22)
- Lampholder Spacing: 0.5 Metre
- Distance Between First and Last Lampholder: 19.5 Metres
- Lead In: 3 Metres with 13A Plug Fitted
- Lead Out: Short Terminated End
- Photos may not show this specific length/lamp spacing version
Available with one of the below lamp options (see SPECS for link to lamp specifications). All options include 40 lamps plus 2 spares:
- LUMiLiFE 2.3W Clear Warm White LED Filament Glass Lamps (SPECS)
- LUMiLiFE 4.8W Clear Warm White LED Filament Glass Lamps (SPECS)
- Prolite 1W Opaque Warm White LED Poly Lamps (SPECS)
- Prolite 1W Opaque Cold White LED Poly Lamps (SPECS)
- Prolite 1W Opaque Multi-Coloured LED Poly Lamps (SPECS) - An even mix of Blue, Green, Orange, Pink, Purple, Red, and Yellow is supplied as standard. If you would like a custom mix please add a note to your order with your requirements (warm and cold white can also be included).
Fitted with rubber lamp seals and once lamps are fitted the festoon is rated IP54 for outdoor use but the 13A plug must be placed indoors. The lampholders should be facing down when installed, up to a maximum of 45 degrees to help prevent water ingress.
Mounting hooks included.
Through our extensive experience with festoon lighting as a hire company we have found Turnock Festoons to be the highest quality available with exceptional durability and longevity, they're manufactured here in the UK and we use these festoons in our own hire stock.
These are heavy duty commercial grade black PVC cable strings manufactured to the highest quality suitable for domestic or professional use.
This festoon is also available with Edison Screw (ES/E27) lampholders.
The difference between BC and ES lampholders: with both options the Festoon cable and lampholders are exactly the same in dimensions etc, it is simply the fitting inside the lampholders that will affect what lamps can be used with the Festoon. Which lampholders you require would depend on what lamps you intend to use with the festoon, different lamp types are sometimes more readily available in one lampholder type than the other so always be sure to check carefully before ordering.
If your intended application for the festoon will involve tranporting it and hanging it in different places we would highly recommend removing all the lamps as you take down the Festoon cable for transport and then reinstalling them as you put it back up again. Not only will this massively help to reduce breakages particularly if the lamps are made of glass, but you will also find the Festoon cable considerably easier to handle and mount.
The difference between PVC and RUBBER cable: with both options the Festoon lampholders are unaffected, it is simply what the cable flex is made of. Both PVC and RUBBER options are heavy duty but the RUBBER cable is much better to work with mainly in terms of it's flexibility and ease of handling.